HOPPE brass lever set on rose with escutcheon for interior doors, Dallas Series. Meets the requirement of DIN EN 1906 (category of use: grade 3). Rose and escutcheon with nylon base, loose lever with nonhanded spring cassette and HOPPE quick-fit connection (solid spindle), concealed fixing with wood screws.
DALLAS – M1643/843K/843KS
HOPPE aluminium handle set on rose with escutcheons for interior doors:
- Tested to DIN EN 1906: 37-0140A, handle set for commercial applications
- Bearing: loose door handles, non-handed spring cassettes, maintenance-free slide bearing
- Connection: HOPPE Quick-Fit connection with HOPPE solid spindle (spindle – receiver components)
- Base: nylon, supporting lugs
- Fixing: concealed, bolt-through, bidirectional, multi-purpose screws